Who I am?
Frontend Web Developer
Hi! I am an engineer with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT). Frontend development stole my heart 5 years back and the rest is history.
Maintain a healthy relationship with my clients to enhance and improve their brand image as well as deliver result oriented work to the client at suitable pricing.
- Respect for each other’s / Strong Relationship – Mutual respect is the first step to complete a project righteously and successfully. Respecting each other also ensures the relationship for the longer run.
- Ideas creativity &success – Creativity is as important as new ideas. Both are required equally to achieve success in the longer run.
Teamwork & commitment – Teamwork indeed makes the dream work. A team makes sure there’s a constant flow of ideas as well as motivation to work.
- Value creation – Projects are not just mere assignment but an opportunity to make something that’ll be a thing to value and cherish forever.
- Customer Satisfaction – A happy customer is the best ambassador. That’s why keeping my customers happy is my first priority.
- Integrity and Ethics – I am nothing without our work ethics and integrity. Whatever I am today I owe to them.
- Committed and Innovative – Innovation is a necessary friend in my field. Being committed to achieving what I envisaged makes me someone people look forward to working with.
- Humility – Putting my client’s need before mine is the secret to successfully meeting my deadlines as well as maintaining a healthy relationship with others.
- Social Entrepreneurship – 10% of my income goes to doing something good for society. After all, we receive as much as we give!